The Best Mobile Casinos in India
If you don’t want to spend time looking for a secure mobile casino, feel free to choose one of the platforms below. We’ve pulled together a list of the most reliable casino sites in India that allow you to play on mobile.
What are Mobile Casinos?
A mobile casino is a special version of a desktop gambling website but adapted to smaller screens of handheld devices. It allows you to play the same games anywhere, provided you have an Internet connection there. There are two main types of mobile casinos:
- Adapted website. It’s an instant play version of a desktop casino site. You can access it via your phone’s browser and play without downloading any additional software.
- Mobile application. It’s a special program that you need to download on your device before you can play. It uses your gadget’s processing power to deliver a higher quality of games even with a poor Internet connection.
What Types of Games Can I Find in Mobile Casinos?
You can play virtually any online casino game on your phone in a mobile casino. The choice depends on the platform, as some websites may focus on slots, while others aim to provide live gambling. Here are the types of games you can expect to find in a mobile casino. Take note that you can play most of these games live.
A symbol of gambling, Roulette has been one of the top online casino games for hundreds of years. Although a Roulette table might seem a bit complicated at first, its rules are easy to grasp. The game is based on a small ball (marble) thrown into a spinning wheel with 37 or 38 colored pockets. The outcome of the round depends on which pocket the ball lands in. You can place inside bets (the ones placed on a particular number or several numbers) and outside ones (bets on the color of the pocket, a certain group of numbers, etc.).
There’s a great variety of Roulette games in Indian casinos, both live ones, and video versions. The main variations are:
- French. The classic Roulette with 37 numbers. Its key difference is that the language played is French.
- European. A quicker and easier variation of French Roulette with almost the same rules and 37 numbers.
- American. This version is distinguished by an extra number on the wheel (Double Zero).
The most popular category on any online casino website. These are simple games of chance where the outcome depends on collecting a combination of symbols on spinning reels. Despite a huge number of slot games, the overall gameplay doesn’t change much. You have a game with a certain number of reels that you spin by pressing the “Spin/Play” button. You can adjust the coin value, as well as the number of coins per one spin, the number of pay lines, or even make the game run automatically. Here are the main types of slot games:
- 3-reel slots. The most basic versions of games inspired by the first fruit machines. A typical slot from this category features three reels and only one horizontal payline.
- 5-reel slots. These are more advanced games with an increased number of reels and paylines, as well as additional features like free spins and bonus rounds.
- 3D slots. As the name implies, these games have three-dimensional graphics for better immersion and offer new mechanics like cascading reels.
- Progressive slots. This category includes slots with jackpots that gradually increase as more people play them.
When it comes to cards, Blackjack is the top game in mobile casinos. Even if you’ve never played it before, you probably know the basic rules – you play against the dealer, and the one who collects a hand closer to 21 by the end of the round wins. If you score more, you lose. All cards from 2 to 10 have a face value, any card from Jack to King will give you 10 points, and Ace is worth 11. The game is immensely popular thanks to its 1:1 payouts, which allow players to apply different strategies. Among the most popular Blackjack variations are:
- Classic Blackjack. The base game.
- European Blackjack. This version comes with a smaller house edge and some changes to the rules. For instance, you’re only allowed to double down when your cards’ value is 9, 10, or 11.
- Face Up 21. Compared to the classic variation where one of the dealer’s cards remains hidden, Face Up 21 allows you to see the croupier’s hand in full.
- Perfect Pairs Blackjack. The game adds a side bet on whether or not your first pair will have the same number.
While Blackjack is the most popular casino card game, Poker is certainly the top card game ever. Your goal is to collect a higher hand than your opponents, but the task gets more complicated due to the number of combinations you can form to win. Playing with a dealer, you can’t rely on your bluffing skills, only luck, and calculations. The most common live and video Poker variations in Mobile casinos are:
- Texas Hold ‘Em. It’s what Poker people usually mean when talking about the game. You and other players get 2 pocket cards, and then the dealer draws 5 community cards. Then you make bets in 4 rounds.
- Omaha. Like with the previous game, you bet in 4 rounds but get 4 pocket cards and community cards.
- 7-Card Stud. In this version, you get seven cards – four up and three down. The goal is to collect the highest 5-card hand from these seven cards.
- 5-Card Draw. You and other players get 5 cards, but you have the right to trade three of them before the first round.
- High/Low Chicago. Playing this variation, you can win with either the highest hand or the lowest one.
One of the most popular lottery games in the world has found its way to mobile devices. Even though the gameplay is digitalized, the goal remains the same – to mark off numbers as they’re drawn from a virtual ball. If there are no numbers on the field left, you win. The main variations of bingo online are:
- 75-ball. You get a card with a 5 x 5 grid with your numbers. The prizes you win vary depending on the lines you mark off – from the first to the fifth.
- 90-Ball. The name comes from the numbers in the game. Your card includes three rows with five numbers and nine columns.
It’s a card game of chance of an Indian origin in which the croupier deals one card face up in the middle of the table and then begins putting cards into two piles: Andar (inside) or Bahar (outside). The game continues until the live dealer draws a card that matches the initial one. The pile this card goes to determines the outcome of the game.
Teen Patti is a simplified Asian version of Three Card Poker. You place a bet and then get three cards together with the dealer. The one who collects a higher hand wins. While the overall rules are similar to Poker, the combinations, as well as the betting process differ. For instance, if you bet 4 coins and your opponent bets 8, you need to add 8 extra coins, while in Poker, you’d only need to add 4. Teen Patti has dozens of variations with extra side bets. Some of the main ones are:
- Sudden Death;
- Discard One;
- Plus Sign.
Jhandi Munda is quite an easy game of chance played with 6 dice. The gameplay is fast-paced. You bet on one of the symbols (heart, face, diamond, spade, club, or flag), and if it appears face-up more than others after the dice roll, you win.
There are plenty of other game types you can enjoy in mobile casinos. The choice ranges from lotteries and dice games to card and special games. Here are some honorable mentions:
- Sic Bo. It’s a popular dice game where you bet on the total number rolled on three dice.
- Baccarat. A basic card game in which you compete against the dealer, collecting a hand closer to 9.
- Wheel of Fortune. A game based on a spinning wheel with several sectors. If the wheel stops on the sector you placed a bet on, you win.
- Keno. A lottery-based game where you try to predict the winning numbers in your ticket.
- Scratch cards. These are titles with simple gameplay based on scratching off sections of a card to collect a winning combination of symbols.
- Special games. These are titles Like Monopoly Live, which is a mix of a wheel of fortune game and classic Monopoly.
What OS Types Do Mobile Casinos Support?
Playing in a mobile casino, you don’t have to worry about the OS type on your device, as gambling websites provide support for all major platforms.
Android and iOS
These two operating systems get the most attention from online casino operators. You’ll have no problem finding a mobile casino app for your Android (6.0+) or iOS (10.0+) device.
Windows and Blackberry
While you can find a special application for the desktop Windows version, Windows Mobile and Blackberry users only have the option to play via mobile websites, as they don’t require adapting to hardware.
How to Download a Casino Application
In general, the process of downloading and installing an online casino application is the same for all gambling websites. All it takes is to follow simple guidelines and, optionally, adjust your device’s settings. Check out the instructions below.
IOS Casinos Apps
Apple users won’t have any issues installing mobile casino apps on their gadgets, as the needed software can be found in App Store:
- Go to the official website of your online casino through the mobile device and sign in.
- Find a section dedicated to mobile apps (it’s often at the bottom of the main page) and tap on it.
- Select the OS type you need. The site will redirect you to the App Store page.
- Tap “Get” near the app’s icon and the installation will begin automatically.
Android Casinos Apps
Android users will need to take more steps, as gambling software is prohibited on Google Play. To get a gambling app up and running on Android devices, follow this guide:
- Head to the phone’s settings, then proceed to “Security” > “Unknown sources” and allow installing apps from third parties.
- Go to the casino website via your device and sign in.
- Find the section for mobile apps and tap on it.
- Pick the OS type. The site will offer you to download an APK file.
- Confirm the download and wait for it to finish.
- Tap on the downloaded APK file to begin the installation.
Common Mobile Casino Promotions
Mobile casino apps and websites offer the same bonus types as the desktop versions plus a special promo for downloading the online casino software. Familiarize yourself with the following options to know what bonuses to claim upon registering and which are only for regular players.
This is the most common type that you’ll find on any online casino platform. Welcome gifts are aimed at new gamblers, encouraging them to stay and see what else the casino offers. Typically, welcome bonuses come as cash prizes that match your initial deposit, free spins for the most played slots, or both at the same time. Some casinos welcome their guests with no deposit promos.
This is the cash boost that you get upon depositing. Also known as a match bonus, it gives you a certain amount of money depending on how much you cash in. For instance, a 100% match casino bonus will double the size of your bankroll with the second half going to your bonus account. You may also find match boosts reaching as many as 300% or even more. Sometimes the bonus is divided between several deposits.
These are basically free rounds you get when playing slots. When using free spins, you don’t risk your bankroll, but the money you win goes to your bonus account. To withdraw it, you need to meet wagering requirements. The number of free spins you can get varies dramatically, from 15 to 200. The casino may not give you the whole amount, crediting a certain portion daily.
No Deposit Bonus
As the name implies, the casino won’t ask you to cash in to claim this bonus. A no deposit promo may feature both cash prizes and free spins, but the amounts you get are quite modest. Don’t count on getting more than ₹250-₹300 or 10-15 free spins. Since the bonus doesn’t need a deposit, the wagering requirements for it are usually stricter than for other types.
This is a recurring bonus tailored for old players – you can claim it regularly. Typically, it’s a match bonus mobile casinos offer on a certain day of the week. The amount isn’t that large – you’ll most likely see around 10%-20% of your deposit. Sometimes, the casino adds a few free spins to the deal.
It’s an amount of cash you lost returned as bonus money. Let’s say you’ve been playing for a month and lost ₹10,000. By the end of the month, the casino will reward you with a certain portion of that sum (around 15%), giving you back ₹1,500. This type of bonus is usually available only to active players who participate in the VIP program.
The list doesn’t end there, as gambling platforms have more lucrative deals. Here are some of the bonuses you may find:
- Exclusive promos. These are bonuses created only for you based on your activity. Casinos give them away on special occasions like holidays and birthdays.
- Mobile bonus. It’s a reward you get by installing and registering through a mobile application. You can get free spins or cash.
- Tournaments. Some casinos run competitions with cash prizes.
How We Select the Top Indian Casinos
You can trust our casino selection because every site that goes through us is thoroughly checked for several vital criteria of a high-quality gambling site. If you’re going to find a mobile casino on your own, be sure to get acquainted with them.
Security and support
In the online gambling industry, the safety of your private info is the main concern because you provide the casino app with your payment data, such as the bank card number. That’s why we check if the platform has 128-bit SSL encryption that protects data when you share it with the casino. We also give preference to sites monitored by McAfee, Norton, or other antivirus providers.
As for support, we check if the casino provides a competent team that’s ready to answer any question 24/7. Websites we review offer various communication channels – email, hotline, and live chat.
While the variety of bonuses is a plus for us, first of all, we look at the requirements for them. There’s no good in a generous ₹100,000 bonus if the casino asks to wager in 50 times. It’s important that the wagering requirement doesn’t exceed x40 and the timeframe for wagering is 30 days.
A mobile casino that can’t provide a variety of its gaming library doesn’t pass our standards. Firstly, the site must have a decent selection of slots. Besides that, the site should have different types of table games. If the platform offers Roulette, we check if there are different variations of it. The same goes for other titles.
We go through the registration procedure to make sure it’s quick and simple. Our team gives preference to apps that offer several sign-up options, such as by email, phone, social media, or in one click.
The Indian gambling market features dozens of banking methods, and the more options you have, the fewer issues you have to deal with when cashing in and out. First of all, we check if the casino supports the main options like Visa/MasterCard and e-wallets with a high payout speed, including Skrill and Neteller, as well as popular payment systems in India like UPI or Astropay. If the site offers these methods, this speaks of its reliability.
This isn’t the most important factor, but it tells a lot about how the casino treats its players. Reviewing two similar casinos, we’ll give preference to the one that allows gamblers to filter games and bonuses or manually configure bonuses.
Casinos that have been in the industry for some time have earned a certain reputation. We browse through review forums and read comments from other gamblers. We also study other gambling-related websites and see what rating they gave to the platform. Casino forums are the quickest way to find out if the website has problems with paying out winnings or fairness of bonuses.
We check if the casino has a mobile version in the form of an adapted website or application. Although both options provide the same functionality, we prefer platforms that offer players a choice. Apart from additional comfort, a mobile-friendly version of the casino means the operator cares about investing extra funds into convenience for gamblers.
Licensing and legislation
We consider a casino reliable if it’s checked by license-issuing organizations such as Malta Gaming Authority or the Curacao Gaming Control Board, as well as software auditors like eCOGRA or GLI. This means that the website can legally operate in India.
Why Mobile Casinos Can Be Trusted
If you choose to play games in a reliable casino, you’re dealing with certified software, which means its mobile version or application is just as secure as the desktop site. Especially if you download an application from the App Store. Apple has strict rules regarding software it helps to distribute, so casino apps undergo validation.
Can You Play for Real Money in Mobile Casinos?
Of course. Once you create an account and make a deposit, you can start playing games for real cash. Unregistered users only have access to demo versions of games.
Mobile Websites vs. Casino Applications
Both options have their pros and cons. It’s hard to tell which one is better without making a thorough comparison. Here are the factors to consider.
Can You Make Profit in Mobile Online Casinos?
Yes, you can. Playing progressive slots, you have a chance to hit the jackpot or simply land a huge multiplier. But the best way to make money playing in a mobile casino is to choose table games with 1:1 payouts and apply strategies like:
- Martingale. This is the simplest strategy that implies doubling your bet every time you lose.
- D’Alembert. Like with Martingale, you also need to increase your bet after each loss, but instead of doubling, you add only 1 unit to your bet. A unit is a certain amount of money, ₹1 for instance. So when you bet ₹2 and lose, your next bet should be ₹3, not ₹4 like in Martingale.
Top 5 Mobile Casinos in India
There are many respectable gambling platforms on the Indian market, but the top lists are always dominated by a handful of casinos. If you want to play casino games without worrying about any issues, we recommend these five online casinos.
|Sign up & get 60,000 INR
Betway is a renowned bookmaker and casino platform. With its roots going back to 2006, the platform has quickly built a strong reputation among Indian players as a legit platform with great bonuses and features. The games in the casino’s library are powered by Microgaming, and you’ll find a variety of titles, from mobile slots to live games. The platform provides bettors and gamblers with a wide array of promotions, including a hefty ₹8,000 welcome bonus, as well as convenient banking methods and competent customer service.
|Get 150% Up To ₹20,000
Launched in 2012, 10cric is a superb betting and gambling site with a focus on players from India. The platform supports rupees and Hindi language, making it easier to navigate. Newcomers are welcomed with a generous casino package that features a 150% match bonus of up to ₹20,000. The casino features more than 400 slots together with the most popular table games. As for live gambling, you’ll find around 26 live casino games on the website, all available 24/7. The casino provides both the mobile version of its site and an application for Android and iOS.
|100% bonus up to 15,000 rupees
One of the top bookmakers and online casinos in India, 4rabet has been gaining more and more players since its opening in 2016. The platform holds an official Curacao license allowing it to legally offer services across Asia. 4rabet’s gaming library comprises several hundred titles, including slots and table games like Baccarat, Roulette, Poker, Andar Bahar, and more. New players can claim a 100% deposit bonus that reaches ₹20,000.
|100% to your deposit and up to 50 000 INR + 20 Free Spins!
A huge selection of top-notch online slots with progressive jackpots and live dealers – an unforgettable gambling experience awaits you in the Casumo application that supports both iOS and Android operating systems. Established, licensed and regulated in Malta, this gambling and betting platform operates legally in India. Deposit ₹1,000 to claim ₹2,001 to your bonus account and explore Casumo’s vast gambling library.
|100% of your deposit and up to INR 25,000
The PinUp casino is an international gambling and betting platform operating in the industry for 10+ years. The website caters to players worldwide and supports 8 languages (Hindi included). Registering on PinUp, you can boost your deposit with a 125% bonus and receive up to ₹25,000. The platform’s library features slots from reputable providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Quickspin, and Endorphina.
Banking Options at Mobile Casinos
There are plenty of banking options you can use to cash in and out through a mobile casino. They vary from traditional methods like bank cards and transfers to e-wallets and even cryptocurrency. The main options for the Indian market are:
- Bank Transfer;
- Google Pay;
Best Software Vendors for Online Casinos
There are dozens of game developers in the gambling industry, but only a few of them managed to earn a reputation as the best. Browsing through the list of your casino’s providers, pay attention to these six innovative companies.
NetEnt, or Net Entertainment, is a top-notch developer with a 20+ year history. The company opened its doors back in 1996 established by a well-known Scandinavian brick-and-mortar casino operator. Over the years, the developer has grown into one of the major innovators in its field. You can find the products made by this company (mostly slot games) and the most reputable gambling websites worldwide, including India.
This provider earned a place in the history of gambling in 1994 when it released the first-ever software for online casinos. But that wasn’t enough for an ambitious studio, so it also became the first to release mobile casino games in 2004. Despite having developed a wide range of games, the company is known to ordinary gamblers thanks to its Mega Moolah slot that regularly pays out huge winnings that break world records.
Evolution Gaming is among the world’s top providers of live gaming software. The studio began operating in 2007, and since then, it has secured numerous contracts with leading casino operators. As the demand for live games is getting higher and higher, the company is climbing up the ladder of top providers. Evolution Gaming is also one of the pioneers in mobile live gambling. Its most-played titles are Live Three Card Poker and Caribbean Stud Poker, and Ruleta En Vivo.
Established in 2013, Ezugi is one of the main rivals of Evolution, specializing in live gambling and supplying casinos with live versions of Baccarat, Caribbean Poker, Blackjack, as well as the Wheel of Fortune and live lottery games. The provider caters to all types of players. At the moment, you can enjoy as many as 15 Ezugi titles. 8 of its games are broadcast live from the company’s Costa Rican studio. By default, the provider’s games are in English, but they also come in other languages (no Hindi, though).
Play ‘N’ Go
Play’ N’ Go is another reputable developer in the industry, known for implementing new technologies into its games. The company holds several prestigious awards, including the IGA award for Slot Provider of the Year in 2017, as well as the Mobile Product of the Year award at the IGA’s in 2015. The provider creates software for desktop and mobile platforms run on iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry. The company’s goal is to improve the gaming experience for mobile users.
Established in 1999, Playtech covers various game types and genres. The company is known for its iPoker network as well as 700+ titles developed for over 20 years. While the provider has a range of live games in its portfolio, its specialty is slots. Among the most-played series of games, Playtech offers are titles based on superheroes from the Marvel universe.
What Is a QR Code?
A QR code is an image containing a special sequence of patterns your mobile device can read. Casino websites use them for various purposes but mostly to provide a link to download a mobile application. You need to scan a QR code with your phone’s camera to receive a link.
How to Withdraw Winnings from a Mobile Casino?
The withdrawal process is more or less identical on all casino platforms and goes like this:
- Log in to your account and proceed to the “Cashier/Deposit” section (there may also be a separate section for withdrawals);
- Select the preferred banking option from the list;
- Provide the required info and the withdrawal amount. The details vary depending on the method you choose;
- The casino will redirect you to a new page where you can finalize the transaction.
Keep in mind that you won’t be able to withdraw money if your account isn’t verified. It’s a common requirement across Indian casinos. As for the minimum withdrawal amount, the numbers range from ₹500 to ₹2,000.
All reputable casinos in India follow the rules of Responsible gambling, which also apply to mobile platforms. If you feel like there’s a chance you may fall for gambling addiction, you can set personal deposit limits in the account settings, as well as session time limits. As for more radical measures, you can block access to your casino profile for a certain period or even self-exclude from the casino at any moment.
Why Should You Choose Indian Mobile Casinos?
While mobile gambling offers almost the same experience as desktop one, you do get some benefits by choosing to play on mobile. Here they are:
- Gamble on the go. The key advantage of casino apps and mobile websites lies in the freedom they give. No matter where you are, if you have Wi-Fi there, you can play.
- Exclusive bonuses. Mobile players get additional gifts from casinos for downloading their software. They may come as free spins or cash prizes.
- Extra safety. In addition to two-factor authentication, some apps allow you to set up fingerprint access to the casino.
Are Mobile Casinos Safe to Play?
Yes, gambling through your mobile device is completely safe as long as you stick to official casinos with proper licensing and certificates from third-party auditors. Apart from that, you should take care of your account’s safety by using a strong password and never sharing any details with other players.